Friday, June 09, 2006

End of the School Year!

Well today is Eric's last day of school! These photo's are of his 5th grade party. Can you belive he will be a 6th grader! WOW! This moring was a hard morning for me as I was driving Eric to school I realized it was my last morning dropping him of at elementary school! He will start a new school. My baby is growing up too fast! Eric did make 10A All-Stars we are very proud of him! He is just amazing! We will travel to a couple out of town tournaments and will have a few here! We enjoy it so much and it is something he will never forget! Wish you all a wonderful weekend! Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks so grown up. Can't believe he is now a 6th grader!
Great Kid. Love, Gma K

Anonymous said...

My great nephew is just that great!
Cute too!
I can't believe my baby will be a junior! But then I'm going to be a "Nana" too!
Love Aunt Anne

Stephanie said...

They grow up so fast, don't they? Missing on the thread! Hope all is well!
Steph